LDAY will work with you to explore your learning styles, strengths, and learning difficulties. Using a strength-based approach, LDAY assists you to implement tools and strategies that will help you be successful in your academic career.
Sessions often include:
- Academic coaching, writing assistance, numeracy assistance
- Exploring and practicing strategies to support learning
- Reviewing recommendations in the client’s educational-assessment
- Executive Skills Training: Seeing My Time Program
- Orientation to assistive technology
- Developing a school-life balance (organization, efficiency, etc…)
- Assistance with student loan and grant applications
To book an appointment for Academic Support please call 867-668-5167 or email our Adult Client Facilitator.